Friday, March 30, 2012

Fuwarie Video Shoot!

First time doing Video Shoot ! I mean like a professional one .
Special thanks to Pearly & Kelly ! #maxilove
(Pearly for recommending me, Kelly for not being able to make it)
Anyway , on the first Wednesday of the year I went to The Roots Salon @ Elias Mall , met the representative from Myfatpocket & the girls from Eternity Inter-trade.

I drafted the next day of the shoot but only now I can finally publish it !!!!!!!



We were there to do a video shoot using the Fuwarie Video shoot !
Watch the video.

I just wear my normal clothes cause I can't find better clothes to wear. #fml.
I did the odango upstyle !

Group picture with the other hair models and hair stylists !

(photo credit to the videographer from mfp)

The Roots Salon:
Elias Mall,
Block 625, 
Pasir Ris Drive 3,#02-308, 
Singapore 510625.
Telephone: 6582 9763

In case you wanna know where you can purchase Fuwarie Hair products,they are available at selected Watsons outlets and BHG Bugis/Clementi/Tampines. Visit their Facebook page here!
Make sure you purchase the correct one ! ^^
HEHE,
Thanks all folks !


 Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails