Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sydney Trip Day 2 : Sea life Aquarium

To the sea life aquarium !


 I WAS SO WORRIED THAT THIS AQUARIUM TRIP MIGHT BE REMOVE FROM THE LIST.
Many of the wanna-go places were removed from the list , so the girls and I (at least for me) were all praying.wtf

The boys made us breakfast from the grocery we bought from Day 1. And off we go !

Place that we stayed at ! 

We chose this place though there were cheaper alternatives as it is walk-able to most of the tourist attractions. It was one of the cheapest we could find at the area & the if I'm not wrong.





 To the Darling Harbour !















Different species of shark teeth on display. 

Good thing that there is a crew member explaining to us about them , what are the shark's behaviour and they are really patient. 




Cute little penguins 




Jellyfish, it was so pretty I don't even know how to describe.





HELLO SHARK
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII


A picture of me with Mr Stingay
Picture of me with Mr Sharkie.

Group picture with Mr Stingay photo-bombing us.




This part of the aquarium is an interactive section where patrons can touch and feel the little creatures that belongs to the sea. Pretty similar to what we have in the Underwater World Singapore @ Sentosa but Sea Life had a bigger space management.








There comes my favourite part of the aquarium.

We are surrounded by the sea animals !

360 DEGREES WTF.




I really really like the sea life aquarium , in fact it is my favourite place out of the trip.
My kakis and I spend $95/pax for Sea life + Wildlife + Sydney Tower Eye.

For more information about ticketing prices : http://www.sydneyaquarium.com.au/

Loves,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:56 AM

    I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i'm glad reading
    your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is great,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    my weblog: exterior waterproofing Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails